Sony’s PlayStation Days of Play is now live and features hefty discounts on PlayStation 4 consoles, games, and controllers. During the promotion, which runs from June 3 to 16, 2020, customers can avail of the discounted products at select PlayStation authorized dealers.
Some of the items on sale include a PS4 Slim 500GB bundled with NBA 2K20 and Gran Turismo Sport for only PHP 14,990 (from PHP19,990), a PS4 Slim Mega Pack which includes the 1TB console and three games (Grand Theft Auto V, God of War, and Horizon Zero Dawn) for PHP 13,990 (PHP 17,990), and a PS4 Pro 1TB bundled with God of War and The Last of Us Remastered for just PHP 18,990 (from PHP 24,990). Select DualShock 4 wireless controllers will also be discounted at PHP 1,990 (from PHP 2,990).
Sony has also placed several titles on sale for the promotion, which include games that were just released in the past year such as Death Stranding, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019), and Nioh 2. Here’s the full list of discounted games during the Days of Play promotion:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – PHP 2,299
- Death Stranding Standard Edition – PHP 2,095
- Nioh 2 Standard Edition – PHP 2,095
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Standard Edition – PHP 1,955
- Dreams Universe Standard Edition – PHP 1,495
- Days Gone Standard Edition – PHP 1,495
- God Of War Hits – PHP 765
- The Last Of Us Remastered Hits – PHP 765
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Hits – PHP 765
- Ratchet & Clank Hits – PHP 765
The Sony PlayStation Days of Play promotion will run from June 3 to 16, 2020. More information can be found on the official promotion website.