ASUS has announced the pricing of some of its new X570 chipset motherboards for AMD’s newest 3rd generation Ryzen processors. Eight of the 12 motherboards the company unveiled at Computex 2019 have been priced for release in the Philippines.
Leading the pack are the flagship ROG Crosshair VIII Formula and ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) motherboards, which provide the best and greatest components and features the company has to offer both enthusiasts and gamers.
For those looking for something a little bit more affordable than the top-end models, ASUS has the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming and ROG Strix X570-F Gaming.
More mainstream and budget-conscious users will have three options to choose from with the Prime X570-Pro, TUF Gaming X570-Plus, and the Prime X570-P.
Lastly, ASUS has the Pro WS X570-ACE for creative professionals and those looking to build a proper workstation.
Currently, both the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming and TUF Gaming X570-PLUS are already available locally while the rest of the eight models will be available sometime in August along with the remaining four models the company showed off at Computex 2019.
- ROG Crosshair VIII Formula – PHP 30,710
- ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) – PHP 24,570
- ROG Strix X570-E Gaming – PHP 19,260
- Pro WS X570-ACE – PHP 17,740
- ROG Strix X570-F Gaming – PHP 16,610
- Prime X570-PRO/CSM – PHP 14,490
- TUF Gaming X570-PLUS – PHP 11,390
- Prime X570-P/CSM – PHP 10,670