NBA 2K21 is now available in the Philippines for current-generation platforms, including the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It’s also already available on PC via Steam. The latest iteration of the long-running NBA basketball simulation series is available in both standard and Mamba Forever editions.
“This may be one of the most unique years for the NBA and basketball gaming ever, and the team at Visual Concepts is proud to bring NBA 2K21 to millions of players around the world,” said Greg Thomas, president at Visual Concepts. “We’re very excited to jump on the sticks and join our community of players today; we can’t wait to see you on the court.”
Here are some of the new features and improvements developer Visual Concepts have introduced in the current-gen version of NBA 2K21:
- Realer than Ever – With enhancements across its visual presentation, player AI, game modes and much more, NBA 2K21 continues to push the boundaries as the most authentic, realistic basketball video game experience. Feel the energy of the crowd, the intensity of NBA competition, and the entertainment of the most immersive sports product in gaming today;
- Elite Gameplay – Enjoy unparalleled control with the ball in your hands using the advanced Pro Stick. Aim jump shots and layups for a new level of precision and skill, and unlock new signature dribble moves with more effective ball handling;
- Your G.O.A.T. Team – Build your greatest collection of latest NBA stars and legendary ballers in MyTEAM and compete against other ferocious collectors around the world. New for NBA 2K21, limited-time Seasons offer unique rewards as you compete in new and returning MyTEAM modes;
- New MyCAREER Story – Ascend from high school ball to one of 10 officially licensed college programs to the NBA in a brand new, cinematic MyCAREER experience – The Long Shadow. Take your MyPLAYER to the top by making the big moves on the court and even bigger moves off of it, and make a name for yourself along this exciting, dramatic journey;
- New Neighborhood Locale – Soak in the sun as you ball out in 1v1s, 3v3s and 5v5s; the new Neighborhood in NBA 2K21 takes your game beachside with all-new visuals and layout. Flash your skills and style at 2K Beach, squad up in Pro-Am and earn prizes in dynamically updated 2K Compete Events;
- All the Latest Drops and Music – From head to toe, look the part of a baller with all-new apparel and sneaker drops from your favorite clothing, accessory and shoe brands. And ball while taking in the dynamic NBA 2K21 music experience, which features the latest big artists – including two Dame D.O.L.L.A. tracks exclusively debuting in the game – from around the world and breakthrough musicians waiting to be discovered;
- USA Basketball – Relive USA Basketball’s championship legacy. Take the court with classic teams, collect MyTEAM cards featuring past stars and show off your pride with MyPLAYER gear.
As previously announced, the standard edition of NBA 2K21 for current-gen platforms features Portland Trail Blazers superstar Damian Lillzard on its cover while the Mamba Forever edition will feature the late NBA legend Kobe Bryant. The Mamba Forever edition will also feature dual-access to NBA 2K21 for both current and next-generation platforms, meaning those who purchase the Mamba Edition on either the PS4 or Xbox One will also get access to the game on the PS5 or Xbox Series X, respectively.
NBA 2K21 will also feature MyTEAM cross-progression and a shared VC wallet, which means all MyTeam Points, Tokens, cards, and progress will be shared across console generations in the same family (PS4 to PS5, Xbox One to Xbox Series X). More information can be found on the official NBA 2K21 Dual-Access FAQ: https://nba.2k.com/faq/.
NBA 2K21 is now available in the Philippines on the PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, with an SRP of PHP 3,190 for the standard edition and PHP PHP 5,390 for the Mamba Forever edition. The game is also available on PC via Steam for PHP 2,290 and PHP 3,790 for the standard and Mamba Forever edition, respectively.. The game is also set for release on the PS5 and Xbox Series X when those consoles become available.