Kingston has launched its new FURY Beast DDR5 RGB memory kits, the company initially teased the RGB-equipped variant of its Beast DDR5 memory modules last April when it showed off its newly launched FURY Gaming Lab.
“We’re happy to add Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB to our memory lineup. Now those who want the power of DDR5 along with the fun look of RGB can enjoy both. Plus, with the personal touch of customizing the lighting effects users can really take the full gaming experience into their own hands,” said Kingston.
The new Beast DDR5 RGB memory kits are Intel XMP 3.0 ready and certified, are equipped with on-die ECC (ODECC), are compatible with the Kingston FURY CTRL software for customizing its RGB lighting, and come with the company’s FURY Infrared Sync Technology for syncing the lighting of all the modules.
The new Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB are available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB single modules as well as kits of 2 (up to 64GB), with speeds of up to 6000 MT/s. They are now available in the Philippines via Shopee and Lazada.
|Part Number||MSRP (PHP)|
|KF552C40BBAK2-16 (Kit of 2)||PHP 7,360.00|
|KF552C40BBAK2-32 (Kit of 2)||PHP 12,650.00|
|KF556C40BBAK2-16 (Kit of 2)||PHP 8,431.50|
|KF556C40BBAK2-32 (Kit of 2)||PHP 14,784.00|
|KF556C40BBAK2-64 (Kit of 2)||PHP 27,527.50|
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB Features and Specifications:
- Enhanced lighting with new heat spreader design for brighter and smoother RGB illumination: Game in style by customizing the smooth, stunning range of RGB lighting effects using Kingston FURY CTRL or the motherboard manufacturer’s software.
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology™: Vibrant RGB effects light in unison with Kingston’s patented Infrared Sync Technology.
- Intel XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified: Advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customizable profiles utilizing a programmable PMIC.
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers: Tested and trusted for your preferred motherboard so you can build with confidence.
- Improved stability for overclocking: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Plug N Play at 4800MT/s: Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
- Singles – 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Kits of 2 – 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Frequencies: 4800MT/s, 5200MT/s, 5600MT/s, 6000MT/s
- Latencies: CL38, CL40
- Voltage: 1V, 1.25V, 1.35V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-85°C
- Dimensions: 35 mm x 42.23 mm x 7.11 mm