Kingston FURY has released its new Impact DDR5 SODIMM modules, which will be available in single modules up to 32GB and kits of two up to 64GB.
“We’re thrilled to be expanding our line of high-performance DDR5 memory with Kingston FURY Impact DDR5 SODIMMs. Gamers and content creators can now experience the power of DDR5 on both desktops and laptops,” said Kingston.
The new Kingston FURY Impact DDR5 SODIMMs are Intel XMP 3.0 Certified, a voltage of 1.1V, a latency of CL38, automatic support for 4800MT/s, on-die ECC, and more.
As previously mentioned, the new Kingston FURY Impact DDR5 SODIMMs come in single modules up to 32GB and kits of two up to 64GB. The new modules and kits also come with the company’s lifetime warranty.
Kingston FURY Impact DDR5 Features and Specifications
- Plug N Play Automatic Overclocking Functionality: Kingston FURY Impact DDR5 automatically overclocks to the highest listed speed.
- Intel XMP 3.0 Certified: Maximize memory performance with advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking.
- Lower Power Consumption, Increased Efficiency: Keep your system cool and efficient with Impact DDR5’s low 1.1V power draw.
- Improved Stability with On-Die ECC: Maintain data integrity while hitting overclocking speeds.
- Singles: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Kit of 2: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Frequencies: 4800MT/s
- Latencies: CL38
- Voltage: 1.1V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Dimensions: 69.6mm x 30mm