DDR4 is slowly but surely beginning to take over as the standard for system memory in, at least, high-end gaming and enthusiast rigs and HyperX is already preparing for the inevitable demand for the next-gen system memory with the release of the DDR4 line of FURY memory.
The new FURY DDR4 kits, compatible with rigs featuring Intel X99 chipsets and Haswell-E processors, are available in 2133MHz, 2400MHz, and 2666MHz frequencies and come with an automatic overclocking feature as well as a low 1.2v setting for better power efficiency. The new RAM is comes in 4GB or 8GB modules in singles or kits of two or four so there are quite a few options for buyers with different budgets.
“We are excited to expand our HyperX DDR4 offerings with FURY for the entry-level enthusiast who wants to maximize their gaming and user experience with simple plug-and-play memory,” said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX Division, Kingston. “FURY DDR4 is ideal for someone looking for premium components with faster speeds, high performance with maximum reliability and great aesthetics, all for a minimal investment.”
Additionally, HyperX is also expanding its high-end Predator DDR4 line of RAM with larger 32GB and 64GB kits in frequencies up to 3000MHz.
The company did not give out any information on pricing and availability of either the new FURY DDR4 memory or the new Predator DDR4 kits in the Philippines but we should start seeing them at your favorite retailers within the next few months. We’ve posted the full specifications of the new FURY DDR4 kits below for your reference:
HyperX FURY DDR4 Features and Specifications:
- Easy to install: plug-and-play1 functionality
- Automatic overclocking: reach faster speeds and higher capacities just by installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed
- Cost-efficient: the perfect combination of price and DDR4 performance
- Unique: asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
- Design: low profile, black heat spreader color and matching PCB
- Reliable: 100% factory tested
- Compatible: tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB kits
- Frequency: 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz
- CAS Latency: CL14-CL15
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.24mm
- Compatible: with Intel X99 chipset