HoYoverse, the developer and publisher of popular titles such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Honkai: Star Rail, Tears of Themis, and more, is celebrating is opening its annual HoYo Fest 2023 event in Southeast Asia this month. The festivities will begin in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam, with events in Thailand, Philippines, and Singapore to follow later this year.
HoYo Fest is a series of global events held both online and offline and this year’s festivities will be the first wherein all six of the company’s titles will be featured. Each game will have an exclusive space at the respective event venue or booth, showcasing classic scenes and details from each.
Here are a few details on what fans can expect from the space of each game:
- Genshin Impact, the critically acclaimed open-world adventure RPG, will recreate a popular attraction in Mondstadt, welcoming all Travelers to connect, cooperate and compete with each other through bountiful interactive activities such as stage competitions and quiz games.
- Honkai Impact 3rd, the action title developed by HoYoverse that has won an international following, will embody the spirit of the higher-dimensional realm, Sea of Quanta, via its mysterious design style. Captains can dive headfirst into the infinite realities and then have a hands-on of the game play at the same time. Besides, the annual Honkai Impact 3rd official online concert will be premiered on screen on JUL 29 at 8pm (UTC+8), come and be the first guest of the feast for eyes and ears!
- Honkai: Star Rail, the all-new Hovoverse space fantasy RPG, will bring all Trailblazers to the Xianzhou Luofu, the giant Silkpunk flagship in game with its custom designed booth. Exhilarating interactive activities and stage competitions will also await all visitors on the spot.
- The highly-anticipated action RPG by HoYoverse, Zenless Zone Zero, will showcase its iconic spot in game — the Random Play video store — with the booth designed accordingly to the theme. Visitors can also try out the demo at the booth and catch a glimpse into the captivating story and gameplay!
- The booth of the romance detective title developed by HoYoverse, Tears of Themis, will relive the romantic proposal scene, enabling Attorneys to rewind the special, touching and heart-melting moments with the four male protagonists. Last but not least, Lumi, the first-ever live virtual actress of HoYoverse, is also noteworthy that she will allow visitors to take a sneak peak of her cozy room!
Fans will also be able to purchase merchandise at each booth, including HoYo Fest exclusive items and official merchandise of each title, such as figurines, plushies, standees, and more.
Here’s the schedule of the HoYo Fest 2023 festivities in Southeast Asia:
|Vietnam||27 July – 6 Aug||AEON MALL Tân Phú Celadon, TP H? Chí Minh|
|Indonesia||27 July – 6 Aug||Mall Artha Gading, Jakarta|
|Malaysia||1 Aug – 7 Aug||Tropicana Gardens Mall, Selangor|
|Thailand||20 Oct – 22 Oct||Stay Tuned|
|Philippines||21 Oct – 29 Oct||Stay Tuned|
|Singapore||24 Nov – 26 Nov||Stay Tuned|
More information on HoYo Fest 2023 can be found on the official event website.