The Capcom Fighting Collection, a compilation that includes 10 classic Capcom fighting games, has been announced. It will be available June 24, 2022, on the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
Here are the games included in the Capcom Fighting Collection:
- Hyper Street Fighter II -Anniversary Edition-
- Super Gem Fighter Minimix
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
- Cyberbots -Fullmetal Madness-
- Red Earth
- Darkstalkers -The Night Warriors-
- Night Warriors -Darkstalkers’ Revenge-
- Vampire Savior -The Lord of Vampire-
- Vampire Hunter 2 -Darkstalkers’ Revenge-
- Vampire Savior 2 -The Lord of Vampire-
Apart from making these 10 classic Capcom fighting games available on modern platforms, Capcom is also introducing modern features to all of them. Firstly, the collection supports online play with rollback netcode and several game modes, including casual, ranked, and custom matches. The collection will also include a in-game “Museum” where players can view 500 pieces of art and 400 songs from across the games in the compilation.
Other features the Capcom Fighting Collection is adding include a training mode, an achievement-like fighter awards feature, display filters, button and difficulty customization, quick save and load functionality, and more.
The Capcom Fighting Collection is scheduled for release on June 24, 2022, on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. It will also be available as part of the upcoming Capcom Fighting Bundle, which includes both the Capcom Fighting Collection and the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection.