The highly anticipated Final Fantasy Tactics collaboration event for War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has officially begun, giving players of the new mobile tactical role-playing game a chance to not only play event quests inspired by missions from Final Fantasy Tactics but also be able to summon some of the iconic characters from the classic PlayStation game.
Here are some of the content that players will be able to experience during the collaboration event:
- Limited-Time Collaboration Characters – Fan-favorite heroes Ramza and Orlandeau are available to summon for a limited-time, now through May 12. Additionally, players can add one new Vision Card “Scion of House Beoulve” featuring Ramza, which offers powerful buffs and other benefits, to their collection during the campaign.
- Login Bonus – Players can receive special daily rewards during the campaign simply by logging in, including Gaffgarion, Visiore, a valuable in-game currency and character enhancement materials.
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Collaboration Daily Free Summon – All players can perform a free 10x Summon daily from today until May 1. Each summon guarantees a Unit or Vision Card of MR rarity or better, with UR Units Ramza and Orlandeau being two possible rare units players can receive.
- Special Event Quests – Players can earn event medals by completing various quests, which can be exchanged for character enhancement materials for Ramza, Orlandeau, and Gaffgarion. By completing the challenging Ex-Quest, players can obtain the crafting recipe for Ramza’s sword Nagnarok.
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Collaboration Shop – Valuable enhancement materials, crafting items and more will be available for a limited time. Additionally, players can purchase a special pack that includes the UR Unit Ramza and more.
The War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius x Final Fantasy Tactics collaboration event will run from April 22 to May 13, 2020 (GMT+8). War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is free to download from the App Store, Google Play and Amazon App Store.