ViewSonic has introduced two new models to its LS series of lamp-free, solid-state technology projectors, namely the LS831WU ultra-short throw laser projector and the LS600W LED projector.
The ViewSonic LS831WU projector features a 0.25 ultra-short throw lens and 360-degree placement design that allows it to be installed in a larger variety of setups, particularly for various digital signage applications. Its lens allows it to throw a 100-inch image from only 21 cm away and can be expanded to up to 150 inches at a lower cost-per-inch compared to commercial displays while also providing a seamless and bezel-less image. The LS831WU is also equipped with an HDBaseT connector which lets it receive uncompressed HD audio and video over longer distances via a single network cable.
- 2nd generation laser-based projector with WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution and 4,500 ANSI lumens of brightness
- 0.25 ultra-short throw lens with sleek design to easily blend into any environment
- Installation-friendly features: 360-degree placement configuration, portrait mode, H/V keystone and four-corner adjustments
- Integrated HDBaseT input for uncompressed HD audio/video through a single network cable
- Built-in Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software for remote management; Crestron and AMX certified
As for the ViewSonic LS600W, it features an RGB light source and second generation LED technology, which increased brightness by 30 percent over the previous generation LED technology. It also features an IP5X sealed optical engine to keep dust and moisture out.
- 2nd generation LED technology-based projector; RGBB LED light source enhances brightness
- Native WXGA (1280×800) resolution and 3,000 ANSI lumens of brightness
- IP5X sealed optical engine to prevent dust and moisture
- Engineered for 24/7 continuous operation
- 125% Rec.709 color accuracy with Cinema SuperColor+ technology for vivid color reproduction
- Flexible installation features include 1.2x zoom, 360-degree tilt angle projection and H/V keystone correction
Both the LS831WU and LS600W feature integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software so IT administrators can manage and monitor the new projectors remotely. They are also Crestron and AMX certified, making them controllable and overseeable across locations and environments.
More information on both the ViewSonic LS831WU and LS600W can be found on the official website.