Super Robot Wars T, the latest title in the long-running Super Robot Wars series, will be releasing in English for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in Southeast Asia sometime next year, according to an announcement by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
A total of 25 series will be featured in Super Robot Wars T including four that are completely new to the series such as Cowboy Bebop, Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX, Magic Knight Rayearth, and Expelled from Paradise. Additionally, some of the other series will only have their robots featured including Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack Beltorchika’s Children, Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart, Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: The Steel Seven, and Armored Trooper VOTOMS The Last Red Shoulder.
We’ve listed all the series that will be featured in Super Robot Wars T below:
- Invincible Robo Tryder G7
- Aura Battler Dunbine???
- New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine ?
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack Beltorchika’s Children
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: The Steel Seven
- Mobile Fighter G Gundam
- Armored Trooper VOTOMS
- Armored Trooper VOTOMS The Last Red Shoulder
- Armored Trooper VOTOMS Big Battle
- The Brave Express Mightgaine
- The King of Braves GaoGaiGar
- Cowboy Bebop
- Martian Successor Nadesico: The Motion Picture – Prince of Darkness
- Getter Robo Armageddon
- Mazinger Z: Infinity
- Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX
- Magic Knight Rayearth
- Gun Sword
- Expelled from Paradise
Super Robot Wars T is scheduled for release in Southeast Asia sometime in 2019 for the PS4 and Switch. You can watch the trailer for the new game below: