Sony has officially announced the release date and pricing of the PlayStation 5 in the Philippines. While the next-generation console is scheduled to launch in several regions on November 12, 2020, and on November 19 in other parts of the world, the Philippines will have to wait a few more weeks for the console’s release in the country, which has now been announced for December 11, 2020. The standard edition of the PS5, which will be equipped with an Ultra HD Blue-ray disc drive will be priced at PHP 27,990. There’s no word yet as to whether the Digital Edition of the PS5, with no disc drive, will be available in the country.
Those planning to purchase the PS5 when it releases in the Philippines on December 11 will also be able to purchase several PlayStation exclusive launch titles that will be available at the same time, including Demon’s Souls, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales/Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition, and Sackboy: A Big Adventure. According to Sony, PlayStation exclusive titles will be priced from PHP 2,490 to PHP 3,490. Here are the prices for the aforementioned launch titles:
- Demon’s Souls – PHP 3,490
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales – PHP 2,490
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition – PHP 3,490
- Sackboy A Big Adventure – PHP 2,990
Sony has also announced the pricing for the accessories that will release alongside the PS5, which will include the new DualSense wireless controller, PULSE 3D wireless headset, HD camera, and the DualSense Charging Station.
- DualSense Wireless Controller (standalone) – PHP 3,990
- PULSE 3D wireless headset – with 3D audio support and dual noise-cancelling microphones – PHP 5,590
- HD Camera – with dual 1080p lenses for gamers to broadcast themselves along with their epic gameplay moments – PHP 3,290
- DualSense Charging Station – to conveniently charge two DualSense Wireless Controllers – PHP 1,690
The PlayStation 5 will be available in the Philippines on December 11, 2020, at an RRP (recommended retail price) of PHP 27,990. More information on the