The Philippine GameDev Expo (PGDX) 2023 has announced that tickets for the upcoming event are now available. The inaugural event will take place on August 18-20, 2023, at Function Rooms 3 & 4 of the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City, Philippines.
One-day and 3-day passes will be available for interested attendees to purchase. Tickets can be purchased at the official event website (https://tickets.pgdx.ph). Here are the prices of each ticket:
- One-Day Pass (Aug. 18, Friday) – PHP 300
- One-Day Pass (Aug. 19, Saturday) – Saturday: PHP 350
- One-Day Pass (Aug. 20, Sunday) – PHP 350
- 3-Day Pass (Aug. 18-20, Fri-Sun) – PHP 850
PGDX will feature community gatherings, networking opportunities, workshops, panels, game and brand showcases, and other activities. Some of the speakers that will be at PGDX, include:
- Michael Albert Mucci “Mooch”, Associate Director and Head of Account Management, Razer Gold
- Christopher Natsuume, Co-Founder & Creative Director, Boomzap Entertainment
- Chris Murphy, Chief Evangelist, Unreal Engine
- Marcus Foon, Global Program Manager, Indie Games Accelerator & Community, Google
- Shawn Beck, Senior Partner Engineer, Unity Technologies
- and more…
The event will also feature several local and international game development studios and game publishers as well as hardware manufacturers. Additionally, PGDX has partnered with Sticky Expo, who will have a dedicated area at the event where attendees can see and purchase art from several local artists.
The Philippine GameDev Expo (PGDX) 2023 will be held from August 18-20, 2023, at Function Rooms 3 & 4 of the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City, Philippines. More information can be found on the official event website.