PayMaya has announced its latest free cash in promo which will allow users to add funds to their PayMaya wallets through either BPI, Ministop, or Smart Padala without having to pay any transaction fees.
BPI account holders will need to link their accounts to their PayMaya wallets to be able to use the cash in feature by following these steps:
- Select the “Cash In” icon on your PayMaya app’s home screen. Tap “Bank Account,” then select the BPI logo.
- Enter the desired amount, then select “Continue”. You will get a prompt to log in to your BPI Online Banking account.
- Select your source account, click “Continue” Review your transaction details, and click “Send Code” to proceed.
- Input the one-time PIN you’ll receive via SMS. Click “Submit”
PayMaya users can also visit any of the over 400 Ministop branches across the country and save up to PHP 200 in transaction when they cash in through the store. Here’s how:
- Select the “Cash In” icon on the home screen of your PayMaya app, and tap the Ministop logo.
- Enter the desired amount, then select “Continue”.
- Go to any Ministop branch and present your generated barcode to the cashier, along with the cash in amount to the cashier.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation before leaving the store, and that’s it!
Lastly, users can add funds to their PayMaya wallet through any Smart Padala agents near them. However, those who cash in through Smart Padala will instead get a 100% cashback on their transaction fees during the promo,. which runs until August 31, 2021, for cash in amounts of PHP 10,000 and below.
- On your PayMaya app, tap “Cash In,” then select “Smart Padala via Code” and enter the amount you want to add to your account.
- Present the Cash In Code and a valid ID to your Smart Padala agent and and provide the cash in amount and the 1% cash in fee.
- You will receive a confirmation message via SMS regarding your transaction as well as the 100% cashback on your cash in fee.
More information on PayMaya’s latest deals and promos can be found on the official website.