NVIDIA’s GTC 2022 virtual conference will be held from March 21 to 24, 2022, and will feature a keynote from CEO Jensen Huang as well as over 900 sessions from 1,400 speakers including some of the world’s top researchers and industry leaders in AI, high performance computing, and graphics.
“As one of the world’s leading AI conferences, GTC provides a singular opportunity to help solve huge challenges and redefine the future for developers, researchers and decision-makers across industries, academia, business and government,” said Greg Estes, vice president of Developer Programs at NVIDIA. “There’s a mother lode of content and opportunities for attendees of all levels to deepen their knowledge and make new connections.”
CEO Jensen Huang’s keynote will be streamed on Wednesday, March 23, at 12:00 AM (Philippine Time) and will be available on demand afterwards. Registration to the event will not be required to view the keynote. Those who wish to attend any of the sessions can register for free at the official event website.
Here are some of the speakers that will be presenting at GTC 2022:
- Andrew Ng, founder of DeepLearning.AI, founder and CEO of Landing AI
- Dr. Bjorn Stevens, managing director and director of the department, The Atmosphere in the Earth System, Max Planck Institute for Meteorology
- Chelsea Finn, assistant professor of computer science, Stanford University
- Hao Yang, vice president of AI Research, Visa
- Jack Jin, lead machine learning Infra engineer, Zoom
- Joe Ucuzoglu, CEO, Deloitte U.S.
- Lidia Fonseca, chief digital and technology officer, Pfizer
- Magnus Östberg, chief software officer, Mercedes-Benz AG
- Marc Petit, general manager for Unreal Engine, Epic Games
- Markus Gross, vice president of Research, Walt Disney Studios
- Michael Russinovich, CTO and Technical Fellow, Microsoft Azure
- Natalya Tatarchuk, director of global graphics, Unity
- Peter Stone, executive director, Sony AI, and professor of computer science, University of Texas, Austin
- Stefan Sicklinger, head of BigLoop and Advanced Systems, CARIAD/VW Group
- Yu Liu, director of AI, Meta
- Zoe Lofgren, member of Congress, U.S. House of Representatives
Other organizations participating include Amazon, Autodesk, Barclays, Bloomberg, Cisco, Cornell University, DeepMind, Dell Technologies, Ericsson, Flipkart, Google Brain, Lockheed Martin, NASA, NFL, Snap, U.S. Air Force and VMware.
More information on NVIDIA GTC 2022 can be found on the official event website.