Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has finally announced the release date of Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker. The latest game in the franchise will be released later this year on August 31, 2018, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
Along with the release date announcement, Bandai Namco has also released a new trailer (which you can view above) which showcases some of the game’s content, including two new characters – Gaara and Deidara – as well as three new game modes:
- Flag Battle: Players will have to steal flags from the enemy’s territory and bring it back to their area. The team who collects the most flags while protecting their territory wins!
- Base Battle: The goal here is to score points by keeping control of at least 2 out of 3 barrier areas. The team with the most points at the end of the match win. Hidden Rain Village will be a perfect map for these barrier battles with several buildings to launch surprise attacks using the structure of the stage.
- Combat Battle: Cooperate with your team members to take out as much opponent Ninjas a possible, in an all-out brawl!
Lastly, Bandai Namco also announced some of the details for the game’s Uzumaki Edition and season pass.
- The Uzumaki Edition includes the base game on PlayStation 4, the season pass and one amazing figurine of Naruto and Boruto, the father and his son.
- The season pass will include 9 DLC packs and the Great Sages of the Mount Myouboku accessory.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker will be available on August 31, 2018, for PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.