The latest League of Legends champion, Milio, is finally coming out later this month when Patch 13.6 rolls out on March 22, 2023. The new character is currently already available on the PBE but will be released on the game’s live servers.
Dubbed the Gentle Flame, Milio is a support character that not only heals allies and removes crowd control effects from them but also augments their traits such as their attacks, range, movement speed.
Here is a list of Milio’s abilities:
- (P) Fired Up! – Milio’s abilities enchant allies on touch, making their next damage deal a burst of extra damage and burn the target.
- (Q) Ultra Mega Fire Kick – Milio kicks a ball that knocks back an enemy. The ball launches upward on hit and falls toward the enemy, damaging and slowing enemies in the area upon impact.
- (W) Cozy Campfire – Milio creates an empowering zone that heals allies and increases attack range to those inside. The zone follows the ally nearest to the cast point.
- (E) Warm Hugs – Milio tosses a shield to an ally, temporarily increasing their movement speed.
- (R) Breath of Life – Milio unleashes a wave of soothing flames that heal and remove crowd control effects from allies in range.
League of Legends publisher and developer Riot Games has also shared some of Milio’s lore:
“Milio is a young boy from a remote village on the border of Ixtal, where his family was exiled generations ago. Through his unique way of seeing the world, he has mastered the fire axiom, which he uses to help and heal others. Under pressure to return his family to their former glory within the Yun Tal, he leaves the comfort of his village and ventures off into the wilds of Ixtal, unaware of what awaits him in the capital of Ixaocan.
Milio uses his mastery of healing fire to create an eternal flame, which he keeps burning in his furnasita, a backpack of his own making. Milio’s flame, of course, takes shape as a cute, anthropomorphic fire that he calls his “Fuemigo.” He is also able to pull smaller fuemigos from his furnasita and use them as an extension of his magic. Because Milio has no formal training, his expression of the fire axiom is less rigid than someone with formal training like Qiyana. And because he’s so far from home, he imbues each of the fuemigos with aspects of his family members’ personalities, even talking to them.”
Milio will be released in League of Legends on March 22, 2023, with the release of Patch 13.6.