HyperX has announced today that they’ve expanded their Impact range of DDR4 SODIMM memory with the release of a new high-capacity variant and higher capacity kits meant to meet the needs of enthusiasts, gamers, and overclockers.
The new 16GB Impact DDR4 SODIMM module will be available in single kits, 32GB kits of two, and 64GB kits of four, in either 2133MHz or 2400MHz frequencies.
The new higher-capacity module and kits join the previously available 4GB and 8GB modules and 8GB and 16GB kits. All of the modules in the Impact line have their voltages set at 1.2V and are XMP ready.
HyperX did not announce the price of the new module and kits but they should begin showing up at your favorite online and offline HyperX retail partners.
HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM Specifications and Dimensions:
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB3 (single) and 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (kits)
- Frequency (speed): 2133MHz – 2400MHz
- Dual Channel
- Latency: CL13–CL15
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions SODIMM: 30mm x 69.6mm
- Chipsets: compatible with Intel 100 series chipset