Square Enix has finally announced the release window for the next major patch for their long-running MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV. The latest patch, officially numbered Patch 4.3 and dubbed Under The Moonlight, introduces a flurry of new content to the game including a new raid, a new Trial, a new dungeon, and the continuation of the game’s Main Scenario Quest within the current Stormblood expansion.
Here’s a list of some of the major updates that are coming with the new patch:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The story of Stormblood continues.
- New Alliance Raid – The Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial
- New Dungeon – The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Namazu.
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction and Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- New Deep Dungeon – 100-Floor Heaven-on-High.
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion – Pagos Expedition.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid – Ultima Weapon.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new more powerful gear and more.
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.3 Under the Moonlight will be released sometime in late May 2018 as a free update to the game for the PC and PlayStation 4.