Capcom has launched the official Monster Hunter Asia community, an extension of Japan’s official Monster Hunter fanclub “Monhanbu,” via a new Facebook page and teaser website that will feature content in three languages. The Monster Hunter franchise, including the series latest major release Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is incredibly popular in the Asia so it isn’t surprising that Capcom is attempting to connect with the region’s community more with the launch of Monster Hunter Asia.
The Facebook page and teaser website currently feature 4-panel comics from Azarasi Yuzuko as well as Hunter Quizzes to test the knowledge of MH fans in Asia. All the content will be available in English, Traditional Chinese, and Korean.
The Monster Hunter Asia Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/capcom.monsterhunterasia/
The comics and quizzes can be found in the links below:
4-Panel Monster Show
- EN: https://www.asia.capcom.com/mha/en/comic.html
- TC: https://www.asia.capcom.com/mha/tw/comic.html
- KR: https://www.asia.capcom.com/mha/kr/comic.html
- EN: https://www.asia.capcom.com/mha/en/quiz.html
- TC: https://www.asia.capcom.com/mha/tw/quiz.html
- KR: https://www.asia.capcom.com/mha/kr/quiz.html
Apart from the comics and quizzes, Capcom plans to release even more content for the Monster Hunter Asia community once the official website is complete.