Activision has released, through the Call of Duty: Ghosts blog, the official minimum system requirements for the PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts. Earlier this month, we posted a set of system requirements that was listed on Nvidia’s site that Activision later stated was unofficial. The system requirements Activision released today aren’t too far from that previous list only differing in the minimum Nvidia GPU as well as the required hard disk space.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX® 11
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer.
Call of Duty: Ghosts is scheduled for release on November 5th, 2013 for PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii U.