ASUS has announced that several of its Zenfone smartphones have received permanent price drops, just in time for the start of the holiday season. Most notably, two of the company’s latest smartphones from its flagship line – the Zenfone 5 (check out our review here) and the Zenfone 5Q – are now priced at PHP 17,995 and PHP 14,995 from PHP 19,995 and PHP 16,995, respectively.
The other Zenfone smartphones that have received price drops includes models from the Zenfone 4 series, the Zenfone Max series, and the original Zenfone Live. Here’s the full list of ASUS Zenfone smartphones that have received price drops:
- Zenfone 5 – PHP 17,995 (from PHP19,995)
- Zenfone 5Q – PHP 14,995 (from PHP 16,995)
- ZenFone 4 – PHP 24,995 (from PHP 28,995)
- ZenFone 4 Selfie – PHP 9,995 (from PHP 13,995)
- ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro – PHP 15,995 (from PHP 18,995)
- ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite – PHP 6,995 (from PHP 7,995)
- ZenFone 4 Max Lite – PHP 6,995 (from PHP 7,995)
- ZenFone Max Plus – PHP 11,995 (from PHP 8,995)
- ZenFone Max M1 – PHP 8,995 (from PHP 8,495)
- ZenFone Live – PHP 6,995 (from PHP 4,995)
While some of the price drops might seem minimal, others are pretty significant. For example, the Zenfone 4 got a PHP 4,000 price drop while the Zenfone Max M1 only got a PHP 500 decrease. All in all, those looking to get a new Zenfone smartphone at a cheaper price will have a lot of options to choose from. As a reminder, all the announced price drops are permanent and will still be in effect even when the holiday season has concluded.