Endless Dungeon, the upcoming tactical-action rogue-lite from SEGA and Amplitude Studios, has launched the game’s closed beta test, which will run from September 7 to 18, 2023.
Access to the Endless Dungeon closed beta test is exclusive to those who pre-order the game’s Last Wish edition on Steam. However, those who have pre-ordered the Endless Dungeon – Last Wish Edition on Steam will also be given two additional multiplayer-only closed beta access codes that they can gift to their friends, allowing them to experience the game together. Select Twitch streamers will also be giving away “multiplayer only” access codes via Twitch Drops.
The Endless Dungeon closed beta test will give players access to a number of the game’s features, including:
- 4 heroes to incarnate (Zed, Bunker, Blaze and Shroom)
- 15 types of monsters to face (of the Bug, Blob, and Bot variety)
- 5 districts to explore (Astral Harbor, Devotion Garden, Labor Colony, Procedural Factory, Life
- 2 bosses to smash…or get smashed by! (Cagekeeper, Bug Momma)
- Co-op multiplayer up to 3 players
The Endless Dungeon closed beta test will run from September 7 to 18, 2023. The game is scheduled to launch on PC via Steam, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch on October 19, 2023.