With last week’s launch of Phantasy Star Online 2 in South East Asia, the folks at Level Up! and PlayWeb Games have started a community raffle for all PSO2 SEA players in the Philippines.
PSO2 players will have a chance to win a slew of prizes including PSO2 shirts, Razer peripherals, and a GoPro camera. To join the raffle, interested players will only need to reach at least level 20 on or before July 30, 2014. Those who reach level 20 and beyond will be eligible to join the raffle and win the prizes. We’ve listed complete set of details, rules, and mechanics from the PSO2 Philippine Community Facebook page below.
So start leveling up your characters and we’ll see you in-game!
May 27 – July 30, 2014
- GoPro Hero 03 White Edition
- RAZER Anansi Keyboard
- RAZER Naga Mouse
- Five (5) PSO2 Shirts
[Eligibility / Rules]
- All players in the Philippines are eligible
- Player must have PlayID
- Player must reach level 20 or more during the promo period
- 1 Raffle entry per account only.
- Login and play PSO2 SEA from May 27 to July 30, 2014
- Reach at least level 20 or more
- On 01 August 2014 we will grab all PlayID from PH and match with all PSO2 accounts who reach level 20 or more.
- A total of 8 winners will be drawn from the raffle via “Randomizer” by Level Up! Games Inc. management.
- All winners will be announced via Level Up! Website and PSO2 Philippine Community Page.
[Claiming of Prizes]
- Winners will be notified via email, informing them on how to claim their prize.
- Reminder: winners will be required to submit at least one valid ID for confirmation (Government issued IDs, School IDs, Company IDs )
- Once confirmed, they will be asked to visit LU Office to claim prize.
- If provincial, winner should shoulder the courier fee and we will ship the prize to designated location.
- Winner will be given thirty (30) working days from 01 August 2014 to claim their prize.
- After 30 working days from 01 August 2014, unclaimed prize shall be forfeited.
- Player may only win ONCE in this event.
- Level Up! Games Inc. management’s decisions are final and binding.
- Mechanics may change without prior notice