ASUS has officially launched its ultra-thin ROG GX501 Zephyrus gaming laptop in the Philippines, the laptop the company first showed off at Computex last month.
Dubbed as the thinnest GTX1080-powered gaming laptop, the GX501 Zephyrus measures only 16.9mm and combines NVIDIA’s most powerful mobile graphics card with Intel’s Core i7-7700HQ processor.
To keep itself cool, the GX501 Zephyrus features ASUS’s new Active Aerodynamic System that combines a large intake vent above the keyboard and a mechanically-raised rear for better exhaust.
Here’s the full specifications of the GX501 Zephyrus:
- Processor: (1) Intel Core i7-7700HQ
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1080 | NVIDIA GTX 1070
- Display: 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080) wide-view panel with anti-glare; 120Hz refresh rate with NVIDIA G-SYNC
- Memory: DDR4 2400MHz (up to 24GB)
- Storage: M.2 PCIe x4 256/512GB/1TB SSD
- Interfaces: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ with Thunderbolt™ 34 x USB 3.1; 1 x HDMI 2.0; 1 x 3.5mm headphone and mic combo jack
- Keyboard: ASUS Aura RGB backlit chiclet keyboard with 30-key rollover; 1.4mm key travel
- Camera: Built-in HD camera and array mic
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Battery: 4 Cells 50 Whrs Battery
- Dimensions: 37.9cm width; 26.2cm depth; 1.69cm height
- Weight 2.2kg (with battery)
The ASUS ROG GX501 Zephyrus gaming laptop will be available in two variants – one with the GTX1080 and another with a GTX1070. They will be priced at Php179,990 and Php149,990, respectively. It will be available sometime in August 2017 but pre-orders will be open sometime in July 2017.